Cranberry Festival in Fort Langley This Weekend!
We will be on site at the annual Cranberry Festival in Fort Langley this weekend! If you have not been before, the Cranberry Festival is an institution here in Langley. It is one of my favourite Thanksgiving traditions and for me it means that fall has arrived.
This free festival features over 100 vendors as well as food, beverages, and music. There are activities for the whole family and as the name suggests, lots and lots of local cranberries for purchase.
The festival is Saturday, October 12th 2019, from 10 am to 4pm. The pancake breakfast starts at 8:30 am. You can learn more on the official website or on Facebook.
Here are my hot tips for enjoying the festival:
- Bring reusable bags for your purchases and free samples (trust me there are a lot of free samples!)
- Arrive early so you can find parking.
- Leave time to stroll along the main road (Glover) but make sure you also venture off onto the side streets to check out the other booths and shops
- Bring a thermos so you can grab a hot beverage that will stay warm and skip the disposable cup.
- Turn off before the street is closed on Glover. You can find parking further south on Glover Road or you can try parking at Langley Fine Arts school or other side streets.
- Come by and say hi to us at the Clerk & Co booth and enter our giveaway! We are on Glover Road just south of Mavis Avenue on the same side of the street as Wendel's.
Hope to see you there!
Clerk and Co